Another Opportunity to Show your stuff!
- Key dates
- July 1 – July 23(4:00 pm) — Print entry period (See link below for drop off locations)
- July 24 10:00 am — Judging in the Sokolik Building – entrants may attend judging
- July 27-31 — On display (with Ribbons!)
Photos must be accompanied by the 2022 Open Class Photography Entry Form which you can download
Separate Competition Class for Junior / Teen
- For adults, Color and mono judged separately in several lots
- People (General people pictures)
- Portraits (Posed people pictures)
- Domestic Animals (livestock and pets)
- Wild Animals (includes wild and those in captivity)
- Nature Scenics (Images of land, sky, water etc. There should be very little to no evidence of man meaning no people, buildings, bridges or anything man made.
- Man Made Scenery. Scenic’s and vista’s that INCLUDE some form of man made object, ie building, bridge, architecture, people etc.
- Plants and Flowers (Indoor, outdoor, arrangements, etc.)
- Still-life and Table Top Photos (static arrangements)
- Creative Imagery (Images heavily manipulated with a computer. The final result must be all the photographer’s own work, including the original image(s).)
- Miscellaneous (Photos that don’t fit in other lots)
- Best use of the Thurston County Fair Theme “Cheers for 150 Years +1 Year!” The Theme will be a Birthday Party.
- Macro Photography (May include true macro or very close up images.)