Open for Entries
The Print Division of the Tacoma Photographic Society is pleased to be accepting entries for the October Print Competition.
Entries will be taken at the meeting up until 7:00pm.
We will be accepting entries at the meeting. I would have had this out sooner, but just returned from a trip to Yellowstone & the Tetons.
- Any Division Affiliate Member may enter this competition.
- Images entered into this competition cannot have been entered into past Division Competitions.
- Members may enter two images into Division competition
- Members may also enter two images into the Assigned Topic Competition
Judging and Awards
- First, Second, Third and Honorable Mention places will be chosen by popular vote.
- Ties will not be broken.
- Photographic Points will be awarded as specified in the Society Bylaws
The rules are as laid out in the Society Bylaws and summarized on the Print Division Page.
Society Assigned Topic
The assigned topic for this competition is Handwriting
Method of Delivery
Prints must be delivered to the Print Division Secretary before the beginning of the meeting. Entries will be accepted at the meeting hall.
The maker of the print does not have to be present. Prints may be delivered by some designated party who must also take the prints away at the end of the meeting.
Prints must be properly mounted and labeled as described in the Print Division Rules. The Division Director may choose not to accept prints that do not satisfy those rules.
This page will expire on Thursday October 21st, 2021.