TPS, as we affectionately refer to ourselves, was established in 1956.
Our purpose is to stimulate interest in all branches of photography and to stimulate fellowship among its members. Our meetings are open to the public.
Presently there are two Divisions: Print & Projection. Other Divisions may be formed as member’s photographic interests change and new interests develop.
All Society Members join together to organize field trips, photographic exhibits, contests and educational programs.