News & Events
Call for Artists- Auburn
Small Works, Big Presents: The Gift of Art on display at the White River Valley Museum 11/9 - 12/14.
SUBSMISSION DEADLINE is OCTOBER 19, 2014
The White River Valley Museum, in partnership with the City of Auburn, Washington, is seeking submissions for the 6th Annual Small Works, Big Presents: The Gift of Art juried art show and sale at the White River Valley Museum. This exhibition and art sale celebrates the diversity of the Pacific Northwest visual arts community by displaying the work of established and emerging small format artists working in all media and offering an opportunity for the public to purchase fine artwork at affordable prices during the holiday shopping season.
- Artwork must be made in a small format. All artworks must measure 12 inches or less at their largest dimension to qualify as a “Small Work.” Artworks must measure 6 inches or less at their largest dimension to qualify as a “Miniature Work.” Measurements do not include frames, mounts, or display hardware.
- Each piece must be for sale. The White River Valley Museum encourages submitting works with a price range between $50 and $250.
- Artists must be 18 years or older and reside in the Pacific Northwest.
- Artworks that have been exhibited in previous Small Works, Big Presents: The Gift of Art shows are not eligible.
- Artwork must be entirely the work of the artist and cannot be copied from other artists or publications.
- Artwork may be of any medium that is stable enough to display. Previous shows have featured watercolors, oil painting, photography, ceramics, mixed media sculpture, fiber arts, encaustics, and more. All media are welcome!
Six awards, worth up to $750, will be given out for outstanding works in the small and miniature categories. Artists can submit up to four works of art to be considered for inclusion in the show.
For more information and to apply, view the full application HERE
- Popular Votes for June 2014
- 4th of July 2014 outing
- Popular Votes for May 2014
- Popular Votes for April 2014
- Ferry Terminal Outing
- TPS Abstract Workshop
- April TPS Outing-Skagit Valley
- 13th Spring Fair Photo Contest Results
- LeMay Family Museum-March Outing
- Popular Votes for February 2014
- Popular Votes for January 2014
- Museum of Flight outing
- Popular Vote for December 2013
- Popular Vote for November 2013
- Popular Vote for October 2013
- Popular Vote for September 2013
- Mt. Rainier outing
- Popular Vote for June 2013
- Palouse Workshop
- Popular Vote for May 2013
- Popular Vote for April 2013
- Popular Vote for March 2013
- Popular Vote for February 2013
- Images from Seattle Photo Outing
- Popular Vote for January 2013
- Images from LeMay Photo Outing
- Popular Vote November & December 2012
- Popular Vote October 2012
- Popular Vote September 2012
- Popular Vote June 2012
- Popular Vote May 2012
- Popular Vote Apr 2012
- Popular Vote Mar 2012